Custom Printing FAQs
Do I have to order a minimum number of shirts?
- We DO NOT have an order minimum. You can order just one shirt or as many as you need. For pricing information take a look at our price list.
- Since there is minimal setup and no screens required to use a DTG printer, we do not charge any setup fees.
- Allow 5 business days once we’ve received your artwork and shirts for completion.
- Yes! Rush jobs can be completed in 24-48 hrs. once we’ve received your artwork. Add 40% to the cost of your job. Email us if you require rush work. Click here for more pricing info.
- We have black, grey and white American Apparel tees available in Men, Women and Youth sizes. If you require a special color shirt, click here to see what we can purchase wholesale. The cost of the garment, are included in your printing service fees. Tax is added afterwards.
- We accept Adobe Photoshop (.psd) (.png) and Illustrator (.ai) files.
- Make sure all non-vector (pixel) files are at least 300dpi.
- All font layers are rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Remove all backgrounds or colors you do not want to print. Alpha background.
- Please make the image the exact size you want it printed.
- We accept cash, checks, Paypal, and major credit cards.
- On every print order, we strive to exceed your expectations and deliver high-quality products. However, should you find a defective piece in your order, we will reprint that piece at no extra charge.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. We can use your shipping information upon request.