Custom Printing FAQs
Do I have to order a minimum number of shirts?
- We DO NOT have an order minimum. You can order just one shirt or as many as you need. For pricing information take a look at our price list.
Is there a setup fee for each order?
- Since there is minimal setup and no screens required to use a DTG printer, we do not charge any setup fees.
What’s your turnaround time?
- Allow 5 business days once we’ve received your artwork and shirts for completion.
Do you offer affordable rush jobs?
- Yes! Rush jobs can be completed in 24-48 hrs. once we’ve received your artwork. Add 40% to the cost of your job. Email us if you require rush work. Click here for more pricing info.
How do I choose and order t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.?
- We have black, grey and white American Apparel tees available in Men, Women and Youth sizes. If you require a special color shirt, click here to see what we can purchase wholesale. The cost of the garment, are included in your printing service fees. Tax is added afterwards.
What type of image file do you require?
- We accept Adobe Photoshop (.psd) (.png) and Illustrator (.ai) files.
- Make sure all non-vector (pixel) files are at least 300dpi.
- All font layers are rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Remove all backgrounds or colors you do not want to print. Alpha background.
- Please make the image the exact size you want it printed.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, Paypal, and major credit cards.
What is your return policy?
- On every print order, we strive to exceed your expectations and deliver high-quality products. However, should you find a defective piece in your order, we will reprint that piece at no extra charge.
How is my order shipped?
- Orders are shipped via USPS. We can use your shipping information upon request.